"“LDI is the catalyst that connects the entire entertainment design and technology community with manufacturers of state-of-the-art gear. [LDI2021 is a community] where the business does business, as live events return after a long intermission.”"
Live Design International
Takeaways from Eric Gazzillo’s session on Enhancing Live Experience with Hybrid Technology:
- Virtual Seat is the premier remote experience platform, designed to enhance broadcast and streaming of live events.
- Clients will monetize their Virtual Seat investment via individual ticket sales, sponsorship opportunities, VIP experiences, fan clubs, theme nights, merchandise sales, and “luxury suite” watch party packages.
- Corporate clients can utilize Virtual Seat to bring together large groups of remote employees in collaborative and engaging conferences and presentations with Q&A, polling, and break-out groups.
- Virtual Seat was born from the technology utilized for the Virtual NFL Draft. From there, it became the platform of choice for the WWE, and eventually became a trademarked product, branded and marketed by The Famous Group and Quince Imaging.
- Sophisticated technology and robust tools utilized to manufacture Virtual Seat included powerful cloud resources and remote production Scalable streams include 3D animation and real-time graphics with custom design and branding options.
- Live production needs tested, on-the-ground hardware.
- Remote production has made a lasting impression on live events. Examples: