Projection-Mapping Solutions for Live Events Worldwide
PROJECTION IMAGE MAPPING SERVICES FOR LIVE EVENTS
Our projection image mapping services have delighted audiences since the early 2010s, projecting images and interactive displays throughout myriad event venues for over a decade. Our clients have retained our services for primetime sporting events, elaborate galas, campaign kick-offs, grand openings, and more. Projection image mapping technology is often used for immersive 3D displays, holographic projections, and special effects solutions for experiential impact at live, in-person, and broadcast events.
"Though technically considered “edge blending” – the skillful alignment of multiple simultaneous projections to create a continual, fluid image – Quince utilizes the technology as an art from, essentially, “painting with light” evoking emotion within physical spaces, adding color, light, texture and movement to transform any surface imaginable into an immersive and memorable experience."
- Projection Image Mapping
- Christie Digital
- Basketball Court Projection Image Mapping
- Ice Rink Projection Image Mapping
- Architectural Projection Image Mapping
- Projection System Display Design
- Technology System Design & Integration
- Projection Image Mapping System Installation
- Projection Image Mapping System Support Services
Our projection mapping services remain in high demand by defying industry standards to infuse live events with 3D and immersive experiences designed to keep audiences and sports fans on their toes!
- Projection-Mapping System Design and Engineering
- Projection-Mapping System Installations (permanent and temporary)
- Projection Systems Repairs and Maintenance
- Projector Technology Upgrades and Enhancements
Christopher Newport University collaborated with Quince Imaging to design an immersive, ultra-high resolution imaging display synchronized to accompany the Virginia Symphony Orchestra’s live event campaign finale. Christopher Newport University concluded their groundbreaking, “Defining Significance” campaign with a live celebration featuring the Virginia Symphony Orchestra and a magnificent multi-media show.
The event, which dazzled with colorful 3-Dimensional graphics on the stunning architecture of the university, received rave reviews from honorees, donors, volunteers, students, and staff.
- Christopher Newport University