Quince Imaging is proud to be a part of August Jackson’s Digital Collective, a collaborative network of communications, event, and technology experts who’ve joined forces to imagine and build extraordinary virtual events and digital experiences that drive sustained engagement. By partnering with these trusted collaborators, we can be a single integrated resource for a seamless virtual solution … from concept through execution.
- The AJ Digital Collective roster includes:
- August Jackson – Strategy and Creative
- Antenna Group – Coding and Development
- Quince Imaging – Livestreaming
- UNC Reese Innovation Lab – Extended Reality
- United Virtualities – Apps and Gamification
Technology Integration – Brandon Wernli (BW Events), Michael LaChance (Event Nexus), and Danny Huebsch
In 2020, members of the AJ Digital Collective have partnered to create virtual engagements and persistent digital experiences for Accenture, Constellation Brands, Duke, Otis Elevator, the USO, and Points of Light, among others.
Visit the Digital Collective homepage to learn more about our scalable roster of technology partners.