PURPOSE OF WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Each team member performs a variety of tasks relating to day-to-day warehouse operations and product transportation, including issue, receipt, delivery and control of Company assets. Duties include, but are not limited to, driving medium to heavy weight trucks short and medium distances to deliver our display and video equipment to customers in compliance with all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations. Schedules can range from week to week. Some evenings and weekend work may be required.
• Professionally represent the Company in all interactions
• Keep warehouse clean and organized
• Assist in all outgoing and incoming products (size, amount and type)
• Keep paperwork for orders with shipments/delivery
• Return company equipment and gear to proper locations in the warehouse
• Assure all items are properly labeled according to Company inventory standards
• Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklift, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.)
• Practice responsible driving at all times, no texting, or use of cell phones while driving.
• Comply with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records and other records required by law and Company policy
• Assist with the maintenance of small fleet of company owned vehicles
• Abide by all Company safety policies
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must possess valid driver license
• Must have clean motor vehicle report and criminal report
• High school diploma or GED
• Prior work experience
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations
• Able to lift 50 pounds, load and unload trucks
• Ability to handle receipts, read maps, road signs, maintain logs, etc.
• Possess working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems
• Ability to apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather or in tight loading areas
• Ability to carry out oral and written instructions
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing
• Possess strong attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships accordingly
• Knowledge of electrical power and audio visual equipment is a plus
• Basic computer skills required. Inventory management software knowledge is a bonus.
• The IDEAL candidate is self-motivated and can work productively with light supervision.
Quince Imaging offers a competitive salary and benefits. The Company maintains a group health plan that covers all employees with healthcare, dental and vision coverage. A 401(k) plan is offered to all employees after 6 months of service including profit sharing contributions. Comprehensive leave days are accumulated based on tenure for each calendar year.
*The Company, in its discretion, may find appropriate and acceptable alternatives to the above qualifications
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
Applicant must be able to appear in person for the interview process.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. HUMAN RESOURCES WILL CONTACT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES DIRECTLY.
All submissions must include cover letter and title of desired position. Resumes submitted without a cover letter referencing the applicant's desired position will not be considered.