Quince Imaging Inc. is seeking a Full Time Motion Graphic/3D Designer (3D Designer) to support live event productions nationwide. The position of 3D Designer encompasses all phases of creating editing and rendering imagery that will support and be featured in our unique video projection events. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and possess good communication skills. This is a position in which you will learn quickly and be able to work on high profile projects.
Quince Imaging is a well-established and highly respected provider of high end projection and video equipment in unique applications. The 3D Designer will work first hand on large-scale events that range in size and scope from hundreds to thousands of participants and take place in venues mainly across the US. The 3D Designer works in the office where the work environment is fast paced and deadline oriented.
- Work with and under the direction of the Creative Department to carry out tasks.
- Collaborate with the design team to conceptualize, create, and present custom designs for clients.
- Produce digital storyboards
- Design and animate 2D and 3D videos and animations
- Travel to events to support on site graphic design/manipulation support
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a bachelors degree
- Must have at least 2 years of professional video editing, motion graphics and 3D design experience
- Proficient understanding of both Mac and PC operating systems required
- Required Software Proficiencies
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe Creative Suite (5+)
- After Effects
- Final Cut Studio
- Apple Keynote
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must be able to read and comprehend branding guidelines.
- Must provide samples of work and design skills.
- Must possess valid Driver’s License
- Must have clean motor vehicle report and criminal report.
- The Company, in its discretion, may find appropriate and acceptable alternatives to the above qualifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Enthusiastic individual with strong computing skills.
- Strong Conceptual design and editing skills.
- Creative thinker
- Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be an exceptionally resourceful self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of working a variety of hours as required by event schedule; able to travel and work nights and weekends when needed.
- The successful applicant will have an outgoing personality with an exceptional ability to relate to people.
- Basic networking skills, highly organized, confident driver, willing to multitask.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills and time management skills.
Quince Imaging offers a competitive salary and benefits. The Company maintains a group health plan that covers all employees with healthcare, dental and vision coverage. A 401(k) plan is offered to all employees after six months of service including profit sharing contributions. Comprehensive leave days are accumulated based on
tenure for each calendar year. Quince Imaging is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Pay is based on experience and qualifications.
Applicant must be able to appear in person for the interview process.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. HUMAN RESOURCES WILL CONTACT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES DIRECTLY.
All submissions must include cover letter and title of desired position. Resumes submitted without a cover letter referencing the applicant's desired position will not be considered.