Quince Imaging Inc. is seeking a Full Time field support engineer to maintain permanent installations of projection mapping and interactive displays. The position of Support Engineer includes, maintenance and support of projection mapping installations across the country comprised of almost 100 Barco/Christie projectors. Applicant should possess extensive experience with Venue-class projectors 20,000 lumens and above. Expertise should include projector hardware as well as extensive networking experience for remote troubleshooting of hardware.
The engineer should be self-motivated, and able to complete maintenance tasks without supervision. Job requires client interaction, flexible schedule, and travel for in person repairs. Applicant must be comfortable working at heights with proper safety equipment.
- Repair, maintain, and QC venue projectors
- Travel to permanent installations for regular maintenance
- Remotely monitor/troubleshoot display systems.
- Schedule preventative service
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a bachelors degree
- Must have moderate to advanced knowledge of networking systems
- Proficient understanding of both Mac and PC operating systems required
- Recommended Hardware Proficiencies
- Barco/Christie projectors
- Video signal infrastructure
- Networking/IT Experience
- Basic understanding of LED video wall
- Basic understanding of electricity and electrical safety
- Must possess valid Driver’s License
- Must have clean motor vehicle report and criminal report.
- The Company, in its discretion, may find appropriate and acceptable alternatives to the above qualifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be comfortable working at heights of up to or greater than 100’ with fall arrest equipment
- Must be capable of lifting 75lbs
- Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
- Must be comfortable with flexible “on-call” scheduling, and short notice for travel
- Must be an exceptionally resourceful self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of working a variety of hours as required by event schedule; able to travel and work nights and weekends when needed.
- Will have an outgoing personality with an exceptional ability to relate to people, interface with clients during repairs
- Basic networking skills, highly organized, confident driver, willing to multitask.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills and time management skills.
Quince Imaging offers a competitive salary and benefits. The Company maintains a group health plan that covers all employees with healthcare, dental and vision coverage. A 401(k) plan is offered to all employees after 6 months of service including profit sharing contributions. Comprehensive leave days are accumulated based on tenure for each calendar year.
Pay is based on experience and qualifications.
Applicant must be able to appear in person for the interview process.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. HUMAN RESOURCES WILL CONTACT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES DIRECTLY.
To apply for this position please fill out the form below.