Quince Imaging, Inc. is seeking a Full Time 3D Projection Mapping and Interactive Designer (Designer) to support live event productions nationwide. The position of 3D Projection Mapping and Interactive Designer encompasses all phases of projection mapping display from conceptualization, creative development, programming and event operation. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and possess good communication skills. This is a position in which you will learn quickly and be able to work on high profile projects.
Quince Imaging is a well-established and highly respected provider of high end projection and video equipment in unique applications. The Designer will work first hand on large-scale events that range in size and scope from hundreds to thousands of participants and take place in venues mainly across the US. The Designer works in the office where the work environment is fast paced and deadline oriented.
- Work with and under the direction of the Creative Department to carry out tasks.
- Collaborate with the design team to conceptualize, create, and present custom designs for clients.
- Produce CAD drawings and engineering signal flowdiagrams
- Design and animate 2D and 3D videos for clients
- Develop interactive display solutions
- Travel to events to support on site graphic design/manipulationsupport
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a bachelors degree
- Must have at least 2 years of professional experience with media serveroperation
- Must have an understanding of logic basedprogramming
- Proficient understanding of both Mac and PC operating systems required
- Required Software Proficiencies
- Coolux Pandora’s box (or similar media server)
- Vector Works and/or AutoCAD
- Cinema 4D and/or 3D Studio Max
- Adobe Creative Suite (5+)
- After Effects
- Final Cut Studio
- Apple Keynote
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must provide samples of work and design skills.
- Must possess valid Driver’s License
- Must have clean motor vehicle report and criminal report
- The Company, in its discretion, may find appropriate and acceptable alternatives to the above qualifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Enthusiastic individual with strong computing skills.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be an exceptionally resourceful self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of working a variety of hours as required by event schedule; able to travel and work nights and weekends when needed.
- The successful applicant will have an outgoing personality with an exceptional ability to relate to people.
- Basic networking skills, highly organized, confident driver, willing to multitask.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills and time management skills.
Quince Imaging offers a competitive salary and benefits. The Company maintains a group health plan that covers all employees with healthcare, dental and vision coverage. A 401(k) plan is offered to all employees after six months of service including profit sharing contributions. Comprehensive leave days are accumulated based
on tenure for each calendar year. Quince Imaging is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Pay is based on experience and qualifications.
Applicant must be able to appear in person for the interview process.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. HUMAN RESOURCES WILL CONTACT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES DIRECTLY.
To apply for this position please fill out the form below.